[BioC] Loading quantiles normalized root data in XPS

Paul Geeleher paulgeeleher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:33:25 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your quick and informative reply.

I have re-run the analysis and saved the R objects as you suggest. The
next thing I'm trying to do is to obtain the expression levels of the
probes, but this doesn't seem to be working for me:

> a <- validData(data_hapMap)
Error in .local(object, ...) : slot "data" has no data

Based on the documentation I think validData() is the correct function.

I've also performed probeset level DABG and I'm trying to set
individual probes which belong to probesets with DABG < .05 to 0 in
the expression matrix.

But it seems I can't see the expression matrix using validData().
Perhaps there is another function. Any ideas?

Thank you again for your help with this, I'm very grateful!

Paul.

>>> C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
>>> V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a
>>> e.m.a.i.l:        cstrato at aon.at

--
Paul Geeleher (PhD Student)
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Applied Mathematics