[BioC] Problem while installing

Reetu r.tuteja1 at nuigalway.ie
Tue Feb 7 16:10:16 CET 2012

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your help. I just managed to sort out few things. Now the problem is
only with the installation of org.At.tair.db. It gives me the following errors.
It will be helpful if you could give me some clue.

** help
*** installing help indices
** building package indices ...
** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'org.At.tair.db', details:
  call: sqliteExecStatement(con, statement, bind.data)
  error: RS-DBI driver: (error in statement: database is locked)
ERROR: loading failed
* removing ‘/home/reetu/R/x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu-library/2.11/org.At.tair.db’

The downloaded packages are in
	‘/tmp/Rtmpjh4uP8/downloaded_packages’
Warning message:
In install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, ...) :
  installation of package 'org.At.tair.db' had non-zero exit status

Many thanks for your help.

RT