[BioC] Is anyone using affylmGUI for Affy Exon 1.0 analysis?

Alan Derr derr.alan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:43:54 CET 2012

I'm trying to use the Bioconductor package "affylmGUI" to process some
data from Affy Exon 1.0 chips. I get as far as loading the CEL files,
but when I try to run normalization, I get following error: "Error in
getCdfInfo(object): Could not obtain CDF environment, problems
encountered: Specified environment does not contain HuEx-1_0-st-v2",
followed by "Library - package huex10stv2cdf not installed..."

When I did a search on huex10stv2cdf, I found a link to (what looks
like) the right file (huex10stv2cdf_1.15.0.tar.gz), but it's on a
password-protected site. Any suggestions for where to find that file,
or other suggestions on how to get this working?

Eventually, I would like to process the data using limma...

Alan Derr
Verastem Inc.