[BioC] Rgraphviz: cannot allocate memory block of size 3.4 Gb

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:55:18 CET 2012

Hi,

I upgraded R to 2.14.1.  I again followed the directions at
http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/Rgraphviz.html .
The install seemed to go smoothly, I had to update some packages like
`boot', but all of the checksums passed.  However, when executing:

library('Rgraphviz')

I get:

The program can't start because libcdt-4.dll is missing from your
computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt