[BioC] GenomicFeatures::makeTranscriptDbFromGTF?

Thu Feb 9 23:16:56 CET 2012

Hey Michael,

I'll see if I can take a crack at it this w/e.

Also I'm in complete agreement w.r.t i/o stuff and your thoroughness
w/ rtracklayer is very much appreciated.

If we do have a centralized track i/o package that is outside of
rtracklayer, I nominate we name it bIO ... or something ;-)

... yes, I can hear the crickets ...

-steve