[BioC] DeSeq vs current version of Cuffdiff

Fri Feb 17 22:47:10 CET 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Stephen Turner <vustephen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nicholas,
>
> Simple question for you: where can I find Biobase 2.15.3? I've already
> installed genomeIntervals 1.11.0, but I can't seem to hunt this down
> (Mac).

You will need to be running the development version of R. Luckily for
you, this is easy to install on a Mac via this package that Simon
Urbanek kindly provides:

http://r.research.att.com/R-devel-leopard.pkg

After installation, run R again -- make sure the "welcome banner" for
when you start R says something like:

R Under development (unstable) (...)
Copyright (C) 2011 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing

Than install bioconductor packages as usual ...

HTH,
-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou