[BioC] Reading 5000 celfiles with ReadAffy

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Wed Feb 22 00:48:04 CET 2012

I bet a dinner w/ drinks that aroma.affymetrix can process 20,000 such
CEL files on regular machine (say >2GB of RAM).  The bet is open to
the first 3 persons who challenge me (email me).  I would be happy to
raise the number to 100,000 CEL files, but that'll be hard to find ;)

/Henrik
(author of aroma.affymetrix)