[BioC] OS X 10.7.x "Lion"

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Thu Feb 23 19:45:19 CET 2012

That's a short report... What did you check exactly?

Did you check using the "Activity Monitor" application that there's some network traffic? The package installer does not always refresh when downloading packages.

Did you try to not use the package installer, i.e. run it manually as described there: http://bioconductor.org/install/? You might want to check out the chooseBioCmirror() function as well to select a mirror closer to your location.

N.

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support

European Molecular Biology Laboratory