[BioC] Error in GAGE analysis

Javerjung Sandhu jsandhu at bcgsc.ca
Fri Feb 24 22:12:26 CET 2012

Dear list,
For the GAGE analysis, i am getting an error(shown below and output from R console attached as jpeg image). I got the gene sets, expression data and reference and target files ready for it and it seems that files  are in proper format and i am also reading them in proper way but still the GAGE shows an error. Could anybody help me?
Error in rank(cns) : unimplemented type 'NULL' in 'greater'
In addition: Warning message:
In is.na(x) : is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type 'NULL'
Input files and output from R console is attached for more details.
Cheers,
Jung