[BioC] Making use of the Apis mellifera assembly 2 data in goSeq

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Mon Feb 27 23:14:23 CET 2012

On 02/27/2012 02:02 PM, Corby, Vanessa wrote:
> Argh.  This is what I was afraid of...

Why not try to make yours? See the makeOrgPackageFromNCBI() function in
AnnotationDbi:

   library(AnnotationDbi)
   ?makeOrgPackageFromNCBI

(Would be nice if the goseq documentation could mention this.)

If you run into problems while trying to use makeOrgPackageFromNCBI()
to roll up your own org.Am.eg.db package, please come back with a
precise description of the problem. Thanks!

Cheers,
H.

E-mail: hpages at fhcrc.org
Phone:  (206) 667-5791