[BioC] GAGE heatmap pdf question...

Alan Derr derr.alan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:07:45 CET 2012

(Sorry if this is a duplicate message. It looks like the original send
of this message has the body removed. Anyway....)

Is there a way to adjust the borders of the heatmap output by the
sigGeneSet function in the gage package? When I run my data (3 treated
samples against 3 controls) using kegg.gs, I get very few significant
hits, so when the heatmap file is generated, most of both the sample
names (along the bottom) and the KEGG pathway names (along the right
side) are clipped off... Is there some way to effectively "zoom out"
so that more of the annotations are visible?

Thanks,
Alan