[BioC] a question about how to use ChIPseqR

humburg at well.ox.ac.uk humburg at well.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 3 14:51:25 CET 2012

Apologies for the late reply. There is indeed a bug in the method for
AlignedRead objects. This should now be fixed in the development version.
I will also patch the release after some additional testing. Thanks for
reporting the issue. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Cheers,
Peter