[BioC] processSwathData for HumanHT-12 v4

Stephen Edwards swandle06 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 14:21:28 CET 2012

Mike Smith <grimbough at ...> writes:

> Dear Stephen,
>
> Thank you very much for posting your data, that's a big help.  It would be
> really great if you could include the images too, as I try to use the
> images as a verification step in breaking the text file down into the
> component parts.  I won't need an entire chip, but the three swaths from
> one array section would be great.  I'm afraid I won't get a chance to look
> at this until the new year as I'm on holiday from tomorrow, but I shall let
> you know when I've made processSwathData() more generalisable over the
> number of swaths.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Mike Smith

I too took the holidays off, so I'm just now sending the tiffs.  The new file is
ftp://ftp2.cancerresearchuk.org/pub/beadarray/5719680020tifRetry.tar.bz2.
The checksum is
e3282f320d08376b2f3d07d21b03e67e  5719680020tifRetry.tar.bz2

You can ignore 5719680020tif.tar.bz2 as the transfer failed in the middle.

This contains all the tiff files.  If there are any problems with
the file, I will send one that only contains a single section.

Thanks to you,
Steve