[BioC] Basic question about GENE 1.0 ST

David Ruau druau at stanford.edu
Sat Jan 7 04:33:50 CET 2012

Dear Guido,

I too recently analyzed my first mouse gene 1.0 ST arrays. I used the oligo package.
You have an option to compute directly the "transcript" signal in the oligo::rma function.
Vignette 05 provide an example. http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/oligo.html

David
---
David Ruau, Ph.D.
Postdoc Butte + Angst Labs
Div. Systems Medicine and Dept. of Anesthesia
Stanford University