[BioC] Summarizing two-channel data (RGList, MAList) for limma analysis

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Wed Jan 11 23:35:21 CET 2012

Dear Stephen

Hasn't the array vendor provided you already with some guidance on this?

If there are multiple probes with different sequences supposedly
targeting the same gene, I think you need assess (in some automated way)
the alignment of the probes to the genome and to the gene model in order
to see which of them is the 'better' one.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang