[BioC] question subsetting expressionSet

J.Oosting at lumc.nl J.Oosting at lumc.nl
Thu Jan 12 10:03:52 CET 2012

An alternative would be to read in your phenodata with as.is=TRUE. Then all variables in the dataframe will be vectors. You can generate the factors when you need them ie. When constructing a model for the analysis.

pheno <- read.delim(file="A213_metadata.txt", row.names=1,as.is=TRUE)

Jan

I think the as.data.frame() is superfluous. The result of read.delim is already a dataframe