[BioC] Package tO identify minimum common genomic region from CGH data

nathalie nac at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 15:29:04 CET 2012

HI, Is anybody using cghMCR in the R/BioC community please? I have been
trying to get some of my questions answered and didn't get lucky, maybe
this package is not maintained anymore.. If not Do you know any other
package that could identify Minimal common genomic regions of interests
based on segmented copy number data from several samples (CGHdata).
thanks

Nathalie