[BioC] Anything wrong with http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/bioc/bin/macosx/leopard/contrib/2.13

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:28:19 CET 2012

Hi,

R version 2.13.0 (2011-04-13)
Copyright (C) 2011 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

I have the above version of R installed on my MacBook Pro. When I try
to install a package, I get the following error. It seems there there
is nothing at that URL.  Does anybody how to fix the problem?

>     source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
BioC_mirror = http://bioconductor.org
Change using chooseBioCmirror().
>     biocLite("nucleR")
Using R version 2.13.0, biocinstall version 2.8.4.
Installing Bioconductor version 2.8 packages:
[1] "nucleR"
Please wait...

Warning: unable to access index for repository
http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/bioc/bin/macosx/leopard/contrib/2.13
Warning message:
In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
  package ‘nucleR’ is not available (for R version 2.13.0)

--
Regards,
Peng