[BioC] R: how to get a list of the genes in each module in WGCNA

Manca Marco (PATH) m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Thu Jan 19 09:12:54 CET 2012

Dear Chris

you might take advantage of the rich set of tutorials that Langfelder and Horvath have made available on their WGCNA page ( http://www.genetics.ucla.edu/labs/horvath/CoexpressionNetwork/Rpackages/WGCNA/ )

Specifically the one entitled "Interfacing network analysis with other data such as functional annotation and gene ontology" seems to answer your needs -> http://www.genetics.ucla.edu/labs/horvath/CoexpressionNetwork/Rpackages/WGCNA/Tutorials/FemaleLiver-04-Interfacing.pdf

If you have more specific doubts/questions after exploring these documents, please do not hesitate to contact our mailing list again.

Best regards, Marco

--
Dr Marco Manca
University of Maastricht

Mailing address: PO Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht (The Netherlands)
Visiting address: UNS40 West building - 5th floor Room5.544, Universiteit Singel 40, 6229  HX Maastricht

E-mail: m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Office telephone: +31(0)433884289
Personal mobile: +31(0)626441205
Twitter: @markomanka

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.

It may contain material protected by privacy or attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for

delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this email in error please notify us by telephone on +31626441205 Dr Marco MANCA