[BioC] KEGGSOAP

Carlson, Marc R mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Jan 20 00:27:25 CET 2012

Hi Ricardo,

I think you are on the right track.  You will also want to look at the zzz.R file in KEGGSOAP which has the few lines of code needed (from the XML package) to parse the WSDL.  If you are curious about the KEGG API.  Have a look at their website:

http://www.kegg.jp/kegg/soap/doc/keggapi_manual.html

Does that answer your question?

  Marc