[BioC] LVSmiRNA for EList,

Stefano Calza stecalza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:12:22 CET 2012

Hi Ali

Why do need to create an EList manually? Please have a look at the vignette that goes with the package. It needs to have row data as input. Agilent only for the moment but we are soon to add more methods for other platform

If u have a specific error msg pleas attach it

Regards
Stefano

Inviato da iPhone