[BioC] [XPS] Background computation on single CEL file

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Jan 20 17:31:04 CET 2012

Dear Thomas,

Since microarrays are used to compare at least two samples, and
multichip algorithms such as rma require also at least two samples, xps
will abort if less than two samples are present.

If you compile xps yourself you could in principle disable this feature
in method XPreProcessManager::Preprocess() (lines 241-243), however this
is probable not worth the effort, and I do not guarantee that it will
work. Simply select two CEL-files.

Best regards
Christian