[BioC] Rgraphviz installing problem

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu Jan 26 10:25:17 CET 2012

On 01/26/2012 01:10 AM, Alexandra Federer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to install the Rgraphviz package on my windows 7 notebook. I saved
> the Rgraphviz package as a .zip file and installed it with the following
> output:

Hi Alexandra --

Use a current version of R (R-2.14)

See the package home page

   http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/Rgraphviz.html

including the README file

   http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.9/bioc/readmes/Rgraphviz/README

paying attention to the 'Using the Windows Binary' section.

If you still have difficulty, start a new R session and

(a) report the output of the R command

   sessionInfo()

(b) copy and paste the results of the commands

   source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
   biocLite("Rgraphviz")

(c) Report the output of the command

   strsplit(Sys.getenv("PATH"), ";")

and verify that the entry corresponding to the Graphviz directory is
correct.

Martin