[BioC] R 2.15.1 ReadAffy error

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:34:49 CEST 2012

I am surprised aroma.light is not available.

Anyway, I am interested in the affxparser crash.  (Just to confirm,
the same file parses fine with affyio?).  Could you tell me the
following
1) The version of affxparser (not listed in your sessionInfo() above)
2) The output (from a command prompt) of (remove # that indicates the
command prompt)
# R CMD config CC
# R CMD config CXX
# R RHOME
3) the output (from a command prompt) of
# `R CMD config CC` --version
# `R CMD config CXX` --version
4) The output from within R studio of
> R.home()