[BioC] question regarding using cummeRbund package

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Sun Jul 1 23:52:07 CEST 2012

Jack,

In order for us to help we need some more information.

Please provide a small reproducible example of the code you are
executing and the error. Below you've provided the errors but no
preceding code. Also send the output of typing sessionInfo() at the
command prompt.

fyi, I've cc'd the package maintainer.

Valerie