[BioC] Re : Filtering of data

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Jul 3 22:34:24 CEST 2012

Please don't take things off-list. We like to think of the list archives
as a useful repository of information, and taking threads off-list
defeats that purpose.

On 7/3/2012 4:18 PM, Deeksha Malhan wrote:
> thanx but how to convert csv into expressionset format /?

Why are your data in csv format? You said that you used the affy package
to normalize, so at some point you would have had to have an ExpressionSet.

Anyway, there is no requirement for your data to be in an ExpressionSet.
If you look at the help page for genefilter(), you will see that you can
pass a matrix as well.

At this point I should warn you that the amount of help you will receive
on this list is correlated with the apparent amount of work you have
done yourself. We are quite helpful to those that seem to really be
stuck, less so for those who simply want someone to tell them what to do
at each step.

Best,

Jim

--