[BioC] easyRNAseq question

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Thu Jul 5 09:50:20 CEST 2012

Dear Nirmala

It seems that the attachent did not come through the mailing list
server. Can you use a public (picture) server for posting the plot? And
provide a reproducible code example.

Also, could you be more clear about what you mean by "the QQ-plot is way
above the expected"?

	Thanks and best wishes
	Wolfgang

Jul/2/12 11:10 PM, Akula, Nirmala (NIH/NIMH) [C] scripsit::