[BioC] IRanges problem: findOverlaps

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Tue Jul 10 18:44:34 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm not sure about intervals, but genomeIntervals is chromosome-aware (http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/genomeIntervals.html). The syntax is as described by Alex, since genomeIntervals extends intervals.

Whether you use genomeIntervals or IRanges is just a matter of taste, really.

Cheer,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support