[BioC] Reproducibility in DESeq

Fatemehsadat Seyednasrollah fatsey at utu.fi
Wed Jul 11 11:00:22 CEST 2012

Hello all,
I have several subsets of a datasets from one RNA seq experiment and I need to compare the reproducibility of these different subsets with DESeq.
I have both FDR and P values for each gene in my subsets and I need to transform P value or FDR to RANK coordination. Then I can plot the reproducibility(y axis) according to this rank(x axis) which has obtained from p value or FDR for each differentially expressed gene.
Any idea for transforming one of these parameters to obtain a rank?(I should transform p value or fdr to this rank and use it as x axis of my plot).
Thanks a lot in advance
Narges