[BioC] regenerate CEL file from analyzed data

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:14:37 CEST 2012

Really depends on the definition of "processed data". If by that you
mean that the user only has the results after something like RMA,
there's nothing you can do to generate a CEL file from that.

If the user has the intensity values prior to preprocessing (ie.,
probe-level data), then one suggestion is to use the affxparser
package (createCel/updateCel).