[BioC] affylmGUI/biocReposList() Problem

Burkhard Heil burkhard.heil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:06:36 CEST 2012

Hi Jim,

thanks again for all your help. I can't see any messages to R from affylmGUI. But I think the problem is, that for some reason affylmGUI can't identify the correct annotation package for the Chip and tries downloading it yousing defunct procedures. So for now I'll ignore the problem and annotate the top table afterwards.

Cheers
Burkhard