[BioC] Question about ChIPpeakAnno

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Wed Jun 6 21:05:52 CEST 2012

Petros,

Totaltest specifies the total number of tests performed to obtain the list
of peaks.

This is one of the frequently asked questions and many have contributed
wisdoms to address this question. Could you please take a look at the slides
at
http://www.bioconductor.org/help/course-materials/2011/BioC2011/BioC2011_ChI
PpeakAnno.pdf, esp. the faq slide near the end?

Please do cc Bioconductor list (bioconductor
<bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch>) for sharing. Thanks!

Best regards,

Julie