[BioC] DEGraph graph format?

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:51:14 CEST 2012

     Hello Laurent,

  Thanks for the response. To my knowledge, Rredland is not maintained
any more. Since I am very familiar with Java (and OpenRDF Sesame), I
was thinking of using RJava to drive Sesame.

  Can you explain some more why you choose not to use Rredland? It
seems almost certainly relevant for the design of a BioPAX package.
Did the issue have to do with separating the actual reaction network
from other types of information?

  Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver