[BioC] FW: plgem

Olli Kannaste ojkann at utu.fi
Thu Jun 14 10:52:37 CEST 2012

Hi Norman,

Sure thing. Here is the output:

R version 2.7.2 (2008-08-25)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United Kingdom.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United Kingdom.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United Kingdom.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United Kingdom.1252

attached base packages:
[1] tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] plgem_1.12.0  MASS_7.2-44   Biobase_2.0.1

--

Thanks,
Olli