[BioC] package ‘hugene10stv1.r3cdf’ or ‘hugene10stv1’ is not available

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Mon Jun 18 11:46:28 CEST 2012

Hi,
First of all, please be aware that for the Gene ST arrays 'unofficial' CDFs are provided. That is, although Affymetrix released a CDF file for these arrays, these should be considered experimental.
The preferred way of analysing these arrays is through the library 'oligo' or 'XPS'. They make use of all files provided by Affymetrix (pgf, clf, annotation CSV, etc). Please see the respective vignettes for more details.

Having said this, for the analysis you are currently performing you need:
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.10/data/annotation/html/hugene10stv1cdf.html

HTH,
Guido

Guido Hooiveld, PhD