[BioC] Using limma for quantitative proteomics data

Bernd Fischer bernd.fischer at embl.de
Wed Jun 20 08:09:52 CEST 2012

Dear Yong!

I used limma for ion count data. First I computed log-ratios per peptide and
then summarized log-ratios per protein. Protein log-ratios were then
analyzed
by limma.
Have a lock at our paper:
Castello, Fischer, et al., Insights into RNA Biology from an Atlas of
Mammalian
mRNA-Binding Proteins, CELL, 2012

Best,
Bernd