[BioC] boxplot/histograms on preprocessed SNP affy data with crlmm package

Javier Pérez Florido jpflorido at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:20:41 CEST 2012

Dear list,
I have an SNP 6.0 affymetrix data set and before genotype calling, an
exploratory analysis (boxplot, histograms, MAplots) on raw data are run
by means of the oligo package.

However, I would like to run such exploratory analysis once the data is
normalized. crlmm function from crlmm package performs genotype calling
and returns an SNPSet object (calls, confs, SNP quality score and SNR
information). However, I don't know how to access to normalized data to
run such exploratory analysis and compare such analysis with the one run
with raw data.

Any suggestions?
All the best,
Javier