[BioC] Printing arrayQualityMetrics report

David Westergaard david at harsk.dk
Thu Jun 21 17:01:13 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to include an arrayQualityMetrics report in my appendix,
but I am finding it very difficult to produce a pretty version as a
pdf. I have tried simply to print to file in both Google Chrome and
Iceweasel, and both of them are having trouble placing the figures
correctly in the pdf. I have also tried to convert index.html to LaTeX
using html2latex, which did not work either.

Is it possible to produce a non-interactive pdf (Or something similar)
which can be included in a thesis, written in LaTe, from
arrayQualityMetrtics? I could not find any information about this in
the documentation.

Best,
David