[BioC] Using limma for quantitative proteomics data

Yong Li mail.yong.li at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 26 00:03:10 CEST 2012

Dear Aaron,

thank you and others for suggestions. My data is really ratios and not
absolute values for normal and tumor. Sorry that I am still not quite
sure how to move forward with limma when I take log2 of the ratios. It
looks like I then will have the M component of the MAList, but how can
I construct the A to make an MAList? Or I am missing something here?

Kind regards,
Yong