[BioC] XCMS / mzR / Rcpp dependency issue

Laurent Gatto laurent.gatto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:16:31 CEST 2012

Dear Uwe,

Something is happening with mzR and Rcpp 0.9.12 on Windows - see [1] and [2].
As a temporary fix, you can downgrade to Rcpp 0.9.10 [3] and proceed normally.

Best wishes,

Laurent

[1] http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/rcpp-devel/2012-June/thread.html#3940
[2] https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2012-June/thread.html#46503