[BioC] A problem about trimLRPatterns

Harris A. Jaffee hj at jhu.edu
Thu Mar 1 22:45:04 CET 2012

I'm not sure what you are doing.  Let's change your "A" to "C", so we don't
confuse it with the lower case a's.  Then we have this example, which looks
ok to me since the "C" is not trimmed.

pattern = "TCGACTG"
subject = "aaaaaaCTCGACTG"
trimLRPatterns(subject=subject, Rpattern=pattern, with.Rindels=TRUE, max.Rmismatch=1)
[1] "aaaaaaC"

What happens to you?  Please be explicit.