[BioC] arrayQualityMetrics error and question

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Sun Mar 4 18:25:23 CET 2012

Dear David

thanks. What's the output of 'sessionInfo()', and have you tried with an
up-to-date version of arrayQualityMetrics?

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/arrayQualityMetrics.html
or at least
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/arrayQualityMetrics.html

Let me know if the problem persists.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Mar/4/12 11:02 AM, David Westergaard scripsit::