[BioC] File formats for high throughput qPCR data

Heidi Dvinge heidi at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 19:20:03 CET 2012

Hi list,

I'm currently working on a long over-due update of the HTqPCR package for
analysing high-throughput qPCR data.

While I'm at it, I figured I may as well include functions for reading in
the output data from qPCR assays from different vendors, in addition to
plain text and the output from the SDS software which is currently handled
by HTqPCR. However I need some example files to get going, so if anyone
has some pet formats they'd like to see included (such as .cfx from
BioRad, or LightCycler from Roche) and are willing to provide some test
data, then feel free to drop me an email.

Cheers
\Heidi