[BioC] how can i apply random forest to expression sets of dna microarray

Fri Mar 9 17:13:29 CET 2012

Hi Salwa,

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Salwa Eid <salwaeid at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,   Is it possible to apply random forest to an expression set of dna microarray directly and if so how? regards,salwa

I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but you keep asking the same
question in different ways and seem to be ignoring the help that a
number of people are giving you.

So ... let's try again.

The short answer is: yes, you can.

The longer answer is that if you really want help, you need to
describe exactly what you are trying to do with some explanatory
description of the problem -- what you are trying to predict w/ your
random forest?

Provide the *exact* code you are using, and show us where it fails.
Provide us with a dataset we can use with your code that exhibits your
problem so we can help you debug.

Also, provide output of sessionInfo()

There's really no other way to climb our selves out of this echo
chamber we seem to be stuck in, so ... help us help you.

Thanks,

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou