[BioC] Is this a basic bug or something else ?

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:56:09 CET 2012

Hi Alok,

This isn't a question for the BioC listserv, as this has nothing to do
with any BioC packages. Please direct these sorts of questions to R-help.

And before you go to R-help and get pasted for not understanding the
intricacies of floating point arithmetic in binary systems, please see

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Why-doesn_0027t-R-think-these-numbers-are-equal_003f

Best,

Jim

--