[BioC] Copy number analysis

Djork-Arné Clevert okko at clevert.de
Mon Mar 19 21:33:49 CET 2012

Hi Raj,

please check out the cn.farms package for detecting
copy number variations in microarray data with a low
false discovery rate.
For further information about the algorithm and its
assessment just drop me an email or get the paper
from Nucleic Acids Research:
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/04/12/nar.gkr197.abstract

Cheers,
Okko