[BioC] Summing Views on coverage by base

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 20 21:14:42 CET 2012

I have a set of Views of equal width (think upstream of tss) and want
to sum each base across those views.  I can extract each view as an
integer vector and create a matrix, but this matrix can get pretty
large.  I'm missing the skills with SimpleRleViewsList, though, to
work directly on at object.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sean

> sessionInfo()
R Under development (unstable) (2012-01-19 r58141)
Platform: i386-apple-darwin9.8.0/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] GenomicRanges_1.7.30 IRanges_1.13.28      BiocGenerics_0.1.12

[1] stats4_2.15.0 tools_2.15.0