[BioC] PPDE results with 'NA' for the web Cyber-t

Li Zhang leo.zhang1985 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 14:35:57 CET 2012

Hello

         When I run the data (attachment) into web version cyber-t, I had a question that the PPDE(<p) and PPDE had some 'NA's.
I don't know the meaning.

the parameters:
Control data replicate columns:1,2,3,4
Experimental data replicate column: 6,7,8,9 ( the fifth column is blank) window size: 61  confidence value: 12
p-value: log-transformed or raw

When the confidence value is chosen 1, the results had no 'NA'.
 However, the data has two conditions with four replicates each.
According to your suggestions, we set 12 and the results had a lot of 'NA' for PPDE and PPDE(<p)

I hope that you can give me some suggestion to remove the 'NA'

Many thanks

Li Zhang