[BioC] LIMMA decideTests result zero from contrast matrix

Mon May 7 15:30:03 CEST 2012

Hi Ekta,

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Ekta Jain <Ekta_Jain at jubilantbiosys.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> What do you mean by "cross-post between mailing list" ? I usually mail to both Bioconductor and R to avoid the suggestion to email the 'correct' place. More so since i was not sure who would be better able to answer my question.

I mean putting multiple mailing lists in the to and cc fields of the
same email -- it's frowned upon. A quick googling of "cross posting
mailing lists" will get you more info. Heck, there's even a wikipedia
page :-)

So -- what you "usually" do: bad :-)

If your question has to do w/ some bioinformatics topic (like this
question), then post here. If it has nothing to do w/ bioinformatics,
but more about some base R thing, eg: "how come I can't read this
table" or whatever, then go to R-help.

> Adjusted p-values are pretty bad - 0.999540865122392

As Jim also pointed out, I reckon this is why nothing's popping up in
your venn diagram.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou