[BioC] LIMMA decideTests result zero from contrast matrix

Ekta Jain Ekta_Jain at jubilantbiosys.com
Tue May 8 07:49:55 CEST 2012

Hi Steve,
Definitely not annoy people here on. I am being given help, which is nice. Apologies for the same.

I wouldn't completely rely on Wikipedia, ever :)

I am a warm person.

Yes, (x,...) is generated from decideTests(fit). The summary(decideTests, lfc=0, method="separate",adjust.method="BH",p.value=0.05) gives 0 genes for upregulation and downregulation. I can only set the threshold for lfc, p-value and not for *adjusted p-values* - http://127.0.0.1:21780/library/limma/html/decideTests.html

Working on the LIMMA source code is next on the list.

Thank you much for your help and time.

Best,
Ekta